Class Terms & Conditions
- Class bookings are taken through Setmore, payment can be made at time of booking via Credit Card (Stripe) or Cash at your class (please bring correct amount.)
- When booking online, please allow 30 minutes minimum prior to class start time.
- New Student Registration form must be completed prior to booking and attending a class.
- Students are fully responsible for updating and informing the Teacher of any changes regarding health, injury, trauma or areas of concern before class.
- 24 hour notice is required for cancellation and refund. Or transferable to another class within 7 days if 6 hour notice is given, (or subject to owners discretion). 6hrs cancelation notice is required if booking and using a class pass.
- Payments made for classes that are not attended does not constitute a refund.
Introductory 2 Class Passes (2 x 60/70) is specifically for clients who are NEW to our Home-based Studio.
Introductory Class Passes can only be purchased ONCE and are restricted to one per person
- Class Passes are purchased through our online shop or in studio, payment options are Credit Card (Stripe), Online Bank Payment, or Cash at your first class
- Limited spaces and passes available at any one time
- Class Passes are for personal use and not transferable to family members or friend
- Class Passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Refunds are not offered for partly used passes, please consider your purchase carefully
- Introductory Class Passes are valid for 6 months from purchase. As of 1/11/21
- Class Passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. As of 1/11/21
Block Booked Classes/Term Bookings
- Payment is for full booking period, not per class.
- If classes are not attended this does not constitute a refund for the missed class/es, your commitment in booking is to attend all block booked/term booked classes..
- Please consider carefully before purchasing.
- Prenatal Yoga Class block bookings are in blocks of 4 consecutive weeks, this is optional from 33 weeks onwards, where clients can then choose to book and attend as a casual booking or block book classes.
- New Clients to Prenatal Yoga Classes are welcome to book and attend one casual booked class, before committing to block book. If they then choose to commit to the following 3 weeks their first class fees are deducted from the 4 week block booking.
One-to-One Private Tuition
- Bookings are taken directly with Julie.
- Payment is due on day of class.
- Cancelations-Please allow a minimum of 4hrs notice, otherwise a fee of up to 50% may be charged (at owners discretion)
T's & C's may be updated without notice.