Class Terms & Conditions
- Class bookings are taken through Setmore, payment can be made at time of booking via Credit Card (Stripe) or Cash at your class (please bring correct amount.)
- When booking online, please allow 30 minutes minimum prior to class start time.
- New Student Registration form must be completed prior to booking and attending a class.
- Students are fully responsible for updating and informing the Teacher of any changes regarding health, injury, trauma or areas of concern before class.
- 24 hour notice is required for cancellation and refund. Or transferable to another class within 7 days if 8 hour notice is given, (or subject to owners discretion)
- Payments made for classes that are not attended does not constitute a refund.
Introductory 2 Class Passes (2 x 60/70) are for clients who are NEW to our Home-based Studio.
All Introductory Class Passes can only be purchased ONCE and are restricted to one per person, (not valid for Prenatal Yoga).
- Class Passes are purchased through our online shop or in studio, payment options are Credit Card (Stripe), Online Bank Payment, or Cash at your first class.
- Limited spaces and passes available at any one time, no time restraints on classes passes
- Class Passes are for personal use and not transferable to family members or friend.
- Class Passes can not be back dated
- Refunds are not offered for partly used passes, please consider your purchase carefully.
Block Booked Classes/Term Bookings
- Payment is for full booking period, not per class.
- If classes are not attended this does not constitute a refund for the missed class/es, your commitment in booking is to attend all block booked/term booked classes..
- Please consider carefully before purchasing.
- Prenatal Yoga Class block bookings are in blocks of 4 consecutive weeks, this is optional from 33 weeks onwards, where clients can then choose to book and attend as a casual booking or block book classes.
- New Clients to Prenatal Yoga Classes are welcome to book and attend one casual booked class, before committing to block book. If they then choose to commit to the following 3 weeks their first class fees are deducted from the 4 week block booking.
T's & C's may be updated without notice.